Sunday, February 25

Educational Travel Boom


Península de Maraú- 'Home, (tropical) sweet home', Bahia. 70's-80's F//20's C: Does outdoor living get any better?

Travel as educational experience......

"Abercrombie & Kent runs educational tours for Harvard and other universities, but has also seen growth in non-university sponsored tours that it markets directly to the public. It recently announced a series of educational trips done in conjunction with The Nature Conservancy. The trips aren't necessarily for those on a budget: Abercrombie's 13-day trip to Brazil with The Nature Conservancy costs $7,840....."



courant.com | Educational Tourism A Booming Industry

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi, My name is Geo. I have been going to the Camamu region for 22 years. You can reach me by gaiaman@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Hi, My name is Geo. I have been going to the Camamu region for 22 years. You can reach me by gaiaman@gmail.com